For the whole family
Find suggestions according to your interests and to do with the whole family for the pleasure of young and older ones!
Enlighten yourself while having fun
The Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
Children will be amazed by this real Venetian palace and will enjoy strolling around its 9 themed gardens.
Activities to download free of charge from the website www.villa-ephrussi.com
Family rate € 45 (for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7 to 25), free for children under 7.
The shells museum
The shell museum
To discover or rediscover, 7,000 shells including more than 400 world records and the largest Mediterranean collection, as well as an exceptional exotic collection!
The visit begins with a 6-minute film, followed by the discovery of 33 display cases, including the observation of micro-shells using binoculars.
The museum offers a free interactive tour for families to download on the GuidiGO application, also available in paper version, to be collected on site.
Quai Lindbergh - Free of charge
Visits on Wednesday and Saturday mornings only by advanced reservation
Tel (tourist office): +33 (0)4 93 76 08 90
Interactive visitsThree free interactive tours have been created for families :
- "The Legend of the Giant Crab", learn more about the history of the peninsula by solving puzzles.
- "The apprentice botanist" learn about the plants that grows in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat !
- "The shells expert" which takes place at the shells museums.
Download for free on GuidiGO.
Enjoy the Big Blue
Boat trips, nautical activities, diving or snorkeling are activities that you can also do with the whole family!
Boat trips- "Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, seaside", proposed by the City of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat during the summer season. (More informations)
- Cetacean watching, an educational activity with the SOS Grand Bleu Association.. (More informations)
- Boat trips with swimming stops by Cap'tain Ferrat. (More informations)
Find all the practical information