For the whole family
Find suggestions according to your interests and to do with the whole family for the pleasure of young and older ones!
Enlighten yourself while having fun
The Villa Ephrussi de RothschildChildren will be amazed by this real Venetian palace and will enjoy strolling around its 9 themed gardens.
A free game booklet is available in french and english for children aged 7 to 12. Activities to download free of charge from the website www.villa-ephrussi.com
Family rate € 45 (for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7 to 25), free for children under 7.
The shells museum7000 seashells to discover, of all colors, sizes and shapes. A free interactive visit will allow childrens to become real shell experts
(to download from GuidiGO).
Interactive visitsThree free interactive tours have been created for families :
- "The Legend of the Giant Crab", learn more about the history of the peninsula by solving puzzles.
- "The apprentice botanist" learn about the plants that grows in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat !
- "The shells expert" which takes place at the shells museums.
Download for free on GuidiGO.
Enjoy the Big Blue
Boat trips, nautical activities, diving or snorkeling are activities that you can also do with the whole family!
Boat trips- "Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, seaside", proposed by the City of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat during the summer season. (More informations)
- Cetacean watching, an educational activity with the SOS Grand Bleu Association.. (More informations)
- Boat trips with swimming stops by Cap'tain Ferrat. (More informations)
Find all the practical information