Find here all the offers and deals currently available!
French Riviera Pass
The French Riviera Pass is provided by the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolitain Convention & Visitors Bureau.
It will help you discover the main tourist sights and activities in Nice and on the French Riviera free of charge, which means huge savings on your holiday budget.
What you can do in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat with the French Riviera Pass:
All year :
- visit the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and treat yourself to the bookshop-boutique with a 5% reduction thanks to your card,
In summer season :
- Experience the guided boat tour "Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat - Sea side"
- Practice 30 mn of paddle boarding or 30 mn of kayak with Cap-Ferrat Watersports and benefit from a 10% reduction on the ascending parachute.
What you can do around Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat with the French Riviera Pass:
All year :
- visit the surprising Belle Époque villas Villa Kérylos in Beaulieu-sur-Mer and Villa Les Camélias in Cap d'Ail,
- explore Villefranche-sur-Mer and Nice aboard Nice Le Grand Tour double-decker bus,
- discover the exotic garden in Eze Village and its magnificent viewpoint,
- learn about astronomy at Astrorama - Parsec at the Parc de la Grande Corniche on the Col d'Eze.
And so much more! Visit the website www.frenchrivierapass.com to discover all the visits and activities included in the French Riviera Pass.