Find here all the offers and deals currently available!
French Riviera Pass
The French Riviera Pass is provided by the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolitain Convention & Visitors Bureau.
It will help you discover the main tourist sights and activities in Nice and on the French Riviera free of charge, which means huge savings on holiday budget.
For an additional optional payment of €4 per day, visitors can enjoy unlimited transport by buses and trams within the Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur networks, throughout the pass validity.
What you can do in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat with the French Riviera Pass:All year :
- visit the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and treat yourself to the bookshop-boutique with a 5% reduction thanks to your card,
In summer season :
- discover the guided tour by boat"Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat - Sea side"
- practice 30 minutes of paddle or 1 hour of pedal boat with Cap-Ferrat Watersports and benefit from a 10% reduction on the ascending parachute.
What you can do around Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat with the French Riviera Pass:All year :
- visit the surprising Belle Époque villas Villa Kérylos in Beaulieu-sur-Mer and Villa Les Camélias in Cap d'Ail,
- explore Villefranche-sur-Mer and Nice aboard Nice Le Grand Tour double-decker bus,
- discover the exotic garden in Eze Village and its sublime point of view,
- learn about astronomy at Astrorama - Parsec at the Parc de la Grande Corniche on the Col d'Eze.
And so much more! Visit the website www.frenchrivierapass.fr to discover all the visits and activities included in the French Riviera Pass.
Where to buy your French Riviera Pass?With our travel advisors, at the Tourist Office
Online on the website www.frenchrivierapass.com