Interactive family tours2 February 2021
The French Riviera Gardens Festival23 March 2021
- New national lockdown, for a period of 4 weeks: outings authorized for physical activity, without time limit but within a perimeter of 10 km around your home.
See more information on the website Gouvernement
- Curfew between 7pm and 6am.
- The Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat tourist office will be closed to the public during these 4 weeks. However you can reach us by telephone from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and by e-mail from Monday to Friday.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory by prefectural decree in the town of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, for adults and children from 11 years old (€ 135 fine).
- Find the list of open restaurants and conditions by clicking on the link: Gastronomy
- Find the list of open hotels by clicking on the link: Accommodation
- Find the list of retailers with click and collect services by clicking on the link: Shopping
- All museums on the peninsula are closed until further notice.
Useful Find all the useful information